Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
If you own a car, acquiring auto insurance is necessary. Auto insurance can keep you financially protected from high unexpected costs following an accident. The agents at Mark Bruns Agency can help you navigate the complexities of selecting a policy and acquire the right coverage for your car.
What Auto Insurance Covers
Coverage may vary between policyholders, but standard auto insurance typically includes the following options:
- Liability insurance helps insure against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others in an accident for which you are at fault.
- Bodily injury liability coverage helps cover third-party medical costs that result from injury or death.
- Property damage liability helps pay for damage to a third party’s property including vehicles, fences, poles or buildings.
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after an accident with another automobile or object.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for damage unrelated to a collision, such as weather damage, fire and theft.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers, regardless of who was at fault for an accident.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to MedPay coverage because it helps pay for your medical bills. However, it also provides wage replacement benefits and coverage for funeral costs following an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps protect you against damage caused by a third party who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
What Auto Insurance Is Required by Law?
Pennsylvania requires all car owners to carry a minimum of liability insurance. Additionally, drivers must carry MedPay coverage to help pay for medical bills stemming from an accident. However, this does not mean you should only carry the minimum coverages. Accidents like collisions and vandalism can occur at any time and be financially stressful to recover from. Speak to the agents at Mark Bruns Agency to learn more about policy options for your car.
How Many Auto Insurance Claims Is Too Many?
There is no set limit to the number of claims you can file, but filing multiple claims in a year can lead to increased insurance rates and, in some cases, loss of coverage. Driving cautiously and defensively can help limit potential accidents and reduce your chances of having to file an insurance claim.
If you are a car owner near Erie, Pennsylvania, the agents at Mark Bruns Agency can help you learn more about potential auto insurance policies and choose the right coverage for your car.
Contact our agency today at 814-866-8671 to request a quote.